një e enjte në maj

Yorktown smelled like lilacs at sunrise this morning.

I realize there are infinitely more wonderful things awaiting us where we go after this world, but this is darn good. I think I will stay here as long as I can. So much to give out and breathe in before we go.

My first day off was mindless. Wonderful and mindless. I sweated, a lot, learning how to pull out a stump after a 5-mile run. I was outside as much as possible.

Today, I suddenly remember I am in the middle of a class. Theoretically, during my 10 days off I am going to work ahead in this class so I survive it plus a new, full-time job. If it were February, that would be no problem. But in May?? I don't think this will happen.

I did run this morning, but now on to the computer work...while the outside sends its siren song in through the windows. Maybe I'll bring the computer to the screen porch....





Comments

Popular Posts